Maybe In Another Life

Photobucket
TRUE LOVE WAY
KINGS OF LEON

  I want in like a substitute | I've been working awful hard for you | But you don't  say you just hold your breath | So I can't touch what I haven't yet | She's a cold one and it hurts me so | It's a dark path and a heck of a toll | She could kill me just like she did before | We'd be so free-Happy alone | Sharing a smile so far from home | Pushing and pulling weight | It's the hard part but the true love way | Girl you're wanted like a wanted man | With your smart mouth and your killer hand | We could both share all that I have made | For a young man it's a heck of a wage | I'm still shaky when I see your face | We'd be so free-Happy alone | Sharing a smile so far from home | And we would laugh, laugh till we cried | Making up songs you're making me lie | People say our babies are walking this town | People say our babies are walking this town | People say our babies are just wandering around | People say our babies are walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

thequietgenius@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog