My Favorite Things - The Complete List

My Favorite Films
- Into The Wild
- Garden State
- Where The Wild Things Are
- (Plus Any Quentin Tarantino Film; my sister loves Kill Bill and my brother will take Reservoir Dogs any day)

My Favorite Bands
- The White Stripes(Basically anything Jack White does)
- Bloc Party(Yes, all three albums minus the remix albums)
- Kings of Leon
- Bat For Lashes/Natasha Khan
- Silversun Pickups
- Vampire Weekend

My Favorite TV Shows
- LOST
- Mad Men
- Dexter
- Sons of Anarchy
- Pushing Daisies
- The Big Bang Theory
- 3rd Rock From The Sun
- Boy Meets World

My Favorite Foods
- Pizza
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fish 'n' Chips
- French Cuisine, Italian Cuisine and of course Mexican Food

Enjoying Life
- I rather stay in and enjoy a good film and eat well than go out
- I enjoy listening to jazz and blues than any other genre when I'm drawing
- I love to see new places
- I've secretly always wanted to live in New York but it's too hectic so I rather live somewhere nice and quiet(Seriously, I plan to move to South Carolina sometime then to the great UK and retire in my home away from home, Barcelona)
- I love love love love love love chocolate(Nutella, best thing ever invented)
- I hate watching TV so the home is filled with music instead of the box
- I love to write
- I really don't like talking on the phone
- I'm learning to love to take more pictures
- I hate that I haven't been consistent in my cooking
- I absolutely love it when someone admires my work
- I like brown paper packages tied with string(like the song)
- I know there's more but I can't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

thequietgenius@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog