Music For Her - I Want To Hold Your Hand vol.1

Music For Her

Track List

1. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
2. The Sweet Serenades - Mona Lee
3. Little Red - It's Alright
4. Yourself and The Air - My Friends Are In Love With A Feeling
5. The Twang - Barny Rubble
6. Andy Shauf - Your Heart
7. Cuff The Duke - Listen To Your Heart
8. Miracle Fortress - Hold Your Secrets To Your Heart
9. Mumford & Sons - Feel The Tide
10. Jay Jay Pistolet - Happy Birthday To You
11. Josh Mease - You Found Me
12. Voxtrot - Berlin, Without Return
13. Harlem Shakes - Sunlight
14. Gotye - Learnalilgivinalovin
15. Whitley - More Than Life
16. Lightning Dust - I Knew
17. Tegan & Sara - Take Me Anywhere
18. Rilo Kiley - Always
19. Rilo Kiley - We'll Never Sleep (God Knows We'll Try)
20. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
21. T.V. Carpio - I Want To Hold Your Hand


Download
Music For Her - I Want To Hold Your Hand vol.1 part 1
Music For Her - I Want To Hold Your Hand vol.1 part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

thequietgenius@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog