Smoke It Up, We're Beginning To Learn

Smoke It Up

Okay so now that I gotten used to this, again. I'm going to redesign the whole structure of this particular blog. I'll be changing the name of the blog posts. So no more Visual Inspiration or Music For Today,etc. So let's liven things up a bit. It was okay, now let's make it better. The pictures will stay the same in the older posts as will the tags. I will be adding Le Modèle de la Semaine(Model of the week), Artist of the Month, You Gotta Listen To This! and on occasion Film 2 Watch also BiteChewSwallow. I'll be introducing these new blogs this week. Well, I think that's about it. I'll see you soon.

Hey You! Become involved, see something interesting (fashion,music,art or just something plain weird) send it to me and I'll give you all the credit (YOUR NAME HERE).

Sincerely,
Raul Esparza


Source - lastnightsparty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

thequietgenius@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Search This Blog